Thursday, May 13, 2010

How To Use Hugo Boss Money Clip

My ID:

Who does not read the horoscope? In newspapers or magazines, if we take the eye . In informal meetings many times someone asks what sign are you? Oddly enough many do not have the answer. I do not know my real date of birth (including year) and location. What does my paper was invented by the midwife who took part in my delivery, I am not adopted but recorded as own daughter. Today, as many adults across the country claim for my right to know my real identity of Origin my story, my truth. In my ID on May 17 came into this world, but a lie. I celebrate my birthday with the joy of being alive and the uncertainty of not knowing what happened, who they come from, who I look, my roots. It gives me a symbolic date where I renew my commitment to this struggle for recognition of identity theft as a social problem, for anyone to buy or accept a baby gift for a child not be bought or given away, is adopted. We all know that the Constitution ensures compliance with the Right to Identity which is not only prevent but to repair the damage done. You just have to comply.
Graciela Palma (citizen without identity) DNI (with false) 16,496,527

0 comments:

Post a Comment