Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pain Moves From Tooth To Tooth

Letter to the President of someone who does not know who he is. Evita lived

President
His words are true "... you can not live your whole life without knowing who you are." I should know! Nobody has told me my real date of birth. In the Provincial Registry of Persons an official told me that my documentation is not for the year in which supposedly was born. One judge told me he had a theory about "phishing" ie birth put me in the place of someone who died had no death certificate. My documentation says I was born in Buenos Aires but was told they actually have been born in La Plata. I studied Russian in my youth and I have a few years ago that my mother would be Polish or Russian. Madam, you have no idea what living in a blur and you can not rely on different versions without knowing the true origins, is torture. To make matters worse there are suspicions that I have a twin sister but might have been recorded in the actual year, not like me. I am one of the babies in child trafficking, appropriations made by those who, instead of using the adoption process offers accepted illegal. I speak not of cases of crimes against humanity but a criminal offense: removal of marital status and identity (arts. 138, 139 and 139 bis Cód.Penal) that the company incorporated as "well regarded" because they "save" a child . But nobody thought of those babies are now more than 3 million adults seeking our truth. I invite you to go online, will not be enough time to read so many stories and feel the anguish that each conveys. He called everything "that you had a family disappeared "to make the complaint and DNA. Some of us may be missing family why not? Some missing were adopted so if we do not include all may not identify all the remains and recover all the grandchildren . Life is not math, is not an exact science why do we close the doors? Perhaps we can live without us knowing who we are? Whenever I have this to Eva Peron and the quote as a pioneer in the search for the True Identity origin, work for a childhood without differences were clear. Madam President, look, here we are and we need to recognize our existence is made to enforce our law. This is not competing with anyone, the pain is not racing, it's about being fair and humane.
Palma Graciela (citizens without identity) DNI (with false) 16,496,527

0 comments:

Post a Comment